- Where do you think interest rates will be 1 year from now?
- Who is Alan Greenspan and what does he do?
- What do you think of Ben Bernacke and how is he likely to differ from Greenspan?
- What do you think of the economy and interest rates?
- What is LIBOR? How is it often used?
- What does the yield curve currently look like, and what does that mean?
- What happened in the markets during the past 3 months?
- Do you read the Wall Street Journal everyday? What’s on today’s front page?
- What sources of information would you use to analyze a company?
- What are the factors that affect option pricing?
- Explain put-call parity.
- If the stock market in the United States is efficient, how do you explain the fact that some people make very high returns? Would it be more difficult to reconcile very high returns with efficient markets if the same people made extraordinary returns year after year?
Food For Though
Contact us at